Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 46

Thread: Maybelline on Itunes USA

  1. #31
    Inactive Member lostheart's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 21st, 2004
    Posts
    480
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Guy, guys...as I said, itunes Germany has it and it can be purchased separately. I don't think Americans must purchase their stuff at the American itunes store...at least I had the option to switch to the American store and purchase there (if I remember correctly).
    But still...I don't believe it's the band who wants to butt-rape the fans and make em purchase the entire album but itunes themselves. I once read that they demand "exclusive" songs from the band so that fans buy the digital files instead the CD.

    Lots of backlash on the band in the last couple of days...but what IMHO people fail to see is that Social D have never been a band that overloads the fans with exclusive tracks and bonus stuff.
    I guess Mike's happy with making an album every 5 years and tour in between.
    I mean...what did you expect from the Greatest Hits? A full-on book with lyrics and notes like for instance Tom Waits latest offering?
    Every other crap band on this planet has free live tunes on their site and make certain live shows purchasable directly after the show. I just can't see it happen with Social D any time in the future and it has been like that from the beginning.
    Everyone must have gotten used to it by now!?!

    All this bitchin' doesn't lead anywhere.
    And if Maybelline does not become available as a separate item on US itunes I'm pretty sure that in the weeks to come everyone here will have a copy of the track one way or another...

  2. #32
    Inactive Member KissMe Deadly1988's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 9th, 2006
    Posts
    36
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    You cannot purchase from another country's iTunes store unless you have a credit card that is billed to an address in that country. Period.

  3. #33
    Inactive Member KissMe Deadly1988's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 9th, 2006
    Posts
    36
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Thumbs up

    And why is everyone spelling the name of the song the same way as the make-up manufacturer?

  4. #34
    Inactive Member lostheart's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 21st, 2004
    Posts
    480
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by KissMe Deadly1988:
    You cannot purchase from another country's iTunes store unless you have a credit card that is billed to an address in that country. Period.
    <font size="2" face="verdana, arial">Well that's too bad then...that's why I said "if I remember correctly".
    I'm sure it'll end up on the web anytime soon...

  5. #35
    Inactive Member lostheart's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 21st, 2004
    Posts
    480
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by KissMe Deadly1988:
    And why is everyone spelling the name of the song the same way as the make-up manufacturer?
    <font size="2" face="verdana, arial">Well at least we didn't spell it "Maybellen" like you did in an older thread:

    Originally posted by KissMe Deadly1988:
    No production credits, no band members credit (for each song), nothing special at all. With the amount of time left over on the cd, they definitely should have included Maybellen (not sure of the spelling) witht he cd and not an iTunes exclusive. I can see if the cd was full, but it definitely was not.
    <font size="2" face="verdana, arial">

  6. #36
    Inactive Member KissMe Deadly1988's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 9th, 2006
    Posts
    36
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    that would be a typing error, not spelling error like I see so many of here.

  7. #37
    Inactive Member Steadfastpunk's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 9th, 2004
    Posts
    474
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    to spare any more frustration I found it easier just to pretend the song dosen't exist. Maybelline what??? Theres no such song by Social D... there are only 11songs on the GH, look Ill show you the cd I already bought for $15.

  8. #38
    Inactive Member pretty_in_punk's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 20th, 2003
    Posts
    1,533
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by Love_Pain:
    Why is Kiss Me being the fucking spelling nazi? I dig your name, it's a bad ass Gen X song... but the spelling police are getting old.
    <font size="2" face="verdana, arial">Seriously

  9. #39
    Inactive Member erikaevexx's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 13th, 2005
    Posts
    420
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    You guys are harsh. I didn't know there was an English degree requirement to post on this board ...

  10. #40
    Inactive Member KissMe Deadly1988's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 9th, 2006
    Posts
    36
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    English degree not needed and apparently not even a 5th grade education. "SHURE"? Come on.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •